English Language Program: Adult Division
JULY 22 - AUGUST 18, 2018
JOIN US IN OUR 41ST YEAR!
This course is designed to help adults (ages 20 and up) learn spoken and conversational English in an English-only, immersion environment.
The curriculum is keyed to the practical experience of living and adapting to life in Hawaii. Some lessons may be geared to helping children and adults acquire oral/spoken English skills, so the course is ideal for parents of children enrolled in the Junior Division. Reading, writing and grammar will also be included. Small class size ensures individualized attention.
- 3 days per week of English classes with a master teacher (native English speaker) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8 am to 12:15 pm; a total of 48 contact hours of English language instruction
- Pre- and post-testing
- Certificate of completion
- Farewell party and graduation ceremony
- Complete online program application form
- Submit $300 deposit to reserve enrollment
- Provide proof of health/accident insurance
- Submit $795 program balance by June 30
Download the program calendar here.
Participants are responsible for all international travel expenses to and from Hawaii, travel documents (e.g. Visa, passport, etc.) and health and accident insurance (required of all participants throughout the duration of the program). Adults and students are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from St. Andrew’s Priory School (e.g., by public bus, car or taxi).