English Language Program: Junior Division
JUNE 24 - JULY 21, 2018
July 22 - August 18, 2018
Join us IN OUR 41ST year!
This course is designed to help students (ages 5-13) rapidly learn English in an English-only, immersion environment.
Small class size ensures individualized attention. The curriculum is tailored to each student's level and students accelerate at their own pace.
- 5 days per week of English classes with a master teacher (native English speaker) from 8 am to 12:15 pm
- 7 group excursions on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (activities may include: Sea Life Park, catamaran cruise, Hawaiian hula dance and crafts, ice skating, Waikiki Zoo, and others)
- Tuesday and Thursday lunches included in the program fee
- Optional weekend homestay for students ages 11-13 with American host family
- Pre- and post-testing
- Certificate of completion
- Farewell party and graduation ceremony
- Complete online program application form
- Submit $300 deposit to reserve enrollment
- Provide proof of health/accident insurance
- If participating in homestay, submit "Dear Family" letter and photo
- Submit $1,695 program balance by May 30 (Session I) or June 30 (Session II)
Participants must reside with a parent or guardian in Hawaii. Parents are responsible for all international travel expenses to and from Hawaii, travel documents (visa, passport, etc.), health/accident insurance (required of all participants throughout the duration of the program), and transportation to and from school. Optional one weekend homestay with a Host Family, who will provide basic room and board and involvement in family activities, if the optional weekend homestay is selected.