English Language Program: Senior Division
JULY 16 - AUGUST 12, 2017
JOIN US IN OUR 40th YEAR!
This course is designed to help students (ages 14-19) rapidly learn English in an English-only, immersion environment.
Small class size ensures individualized attention. The curriculum is tailor-made to each student's level and students accelerate at their own pace.
- 5 days per week of English classes with a master teacher (native English speaker) - Monday through Friday from 8 am to 12:15 pm
- 18 group excursions (activities may include: Sea Life Park, catamaran cruise, Hawaiian hula dance and crafts, ice skating, Waikiki Zoo, beach, English language movie, hike, and others); Monday through Friday afternoons
- Optional weekend or month-long homestay with American host family
- Weekday lunches included in the program fee
- Pre- and post-testing
- Certificate of completion
- Farewell party and graduation ceremony
- Complete online program application form
- Submit $300 deposit to reserve enrollment
- Provide proof of health/accident insurance
- If participating in homestay, submit "Dear Family" letter and photo
- Submit $1,995 program balance by June 30
Download the program calendar here.
The participant is responsible for all international travel expenses to and from Hawaii, travel documents (visa, passport, etc.) and health/accident insurance (required of all participants throughout the duration of the program) and transportation to and from school e.g., by public bus. Students will also be expected to bring sufficient spending money to cover personal expenses, emergency expenditures, and any debts incurred while in the State of Hawaii. (Host Families will provide basic room and board and involvement in family activities. Special events, excursions, or activities beyond the program described above are the responsibility of the participant).